Thursday, March 24, 2011

Results SPM

23March 2011.. results day!!! well..my results was okay...i'm quite satisfy with it..It;s not perfect but i've tried my best....
the most happy one is my accounts!! i got A+..OMG...i never expect that my account can get A+...whee~ really thanks to cikgu Faezah....without u my acc wont be so good!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! others subjects was good...but my biology n add math was very bad...i din get an A for it!! so sorry to mr.donald n umaas...i really feel sad n guilty on it!!
By the way, congrats to all my dearest fren that got straight A's..im proud of u all!!!
Anyway it has become our past! even some of my fren results not good but everything pass..we should think about our future...we will be entering the new stage of life..that is our college or f6...
Let's done the best in future!!
Good Luck!!

No comments: