Sunday, June 12, 2011

College

hello..i have been stopped blogging for a while since i'm lazy to update
and i'm quite busy with my college life..Let's talk about what happen to me in this few months..believe or not?? i had change my course from mass comm to accounting!!hahaha... finally i made this decision also..because i found out that mass comm ppl doesn't suit me!they are weird...half of them is sucks! seriously..
i can't survivie..that situation cause me hate to go college..so i decided to change it with my babe pui san!
i noe accounting life will be very hard..but i still wanna try it! no more regret! eventhough i wanna regret! i got go stay strong n done my studies in this 2years to ensure that i can continue my ACCA...started accounting few weeks ago..
it is kinda hard since everything change to english already..i guess i need to study very hard since i noe i aint that smart compare to my fren! so i got to work more hard..COME ON POOI YEE! I KNOW U CAN DO IT!!hahaha..talking to myself..lol..about my timetable i dunno whether is great or what..i'm free in mon,thurs n fri..but sat i got class!! WTH!! n its a tuitorial class so i got no excuse..shit!!! hahaha..no choice...btw,already so long din meet my high school fren..i miss them alots n my teachers...hope to see u guys soon...tc

that's all for this post!! Lastly,
Do your best POOI YEE@PUI SAN!!!
GOOD LUCK BABE!