Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Driving Test

12 APRIL 2011

yesterday 12 April 2011..was my driving test...OMG!! i was so damn nervous..i can't
even sleep a night before the test....on that day i had to wake up freaking early man..
long time i never woke up so early...that was 6am...gosh!! i'm so damn sleepy on
that day!! OMG!! me n my tuition fren KOI LI in the same driving centre.. reach
BANGI around 8sth..we get our numbers..we are in sesi 2..my no is 20...so freaking
long time we need to wait.. =="..luckily koi li was there..we chit chat bout our
life n all those stuff...we have fun at there..wait until 12pm...our turn..OMG!!!
at that moment i damn nervous because i just learnt for 10hrs...n when i
practice i always make the enjin off..stupid de me!!haha....when my turn
i go into the car adjusted the sit place n snap sit the belt...my heart pumping
so fast!! ohh no....
Luckily i pass it!! yeah...i'm so proud of it!! since among my fren i am the one
just learnt for few hours n i can pass it..

THANK GOD!! i can pass it so that i no need waste my parents money n my time
to go retake... will get my lisence soon!!

STAY TUNED!!

No comments: