Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Outings

Monday, 25April 2011

well....long time i din update my blog...due to the lazyness of mine..
i already stopped my job almost a month..everyday at home doing ntg
n i feeling so boring...hehes!! can wait for college life:)...
well on monday i meet up with yee en since i promise her
to belanja her to makan in chilies....so she come to fetch me on tat day..
haha....reach KLCC around 12 n straight away go to chilies...
i order a chicken protebello n yee en order a sandwiches...
while eating we chit chatting bout the long champ bags..she ask me how much
is it?? is around 400 bucks for the ori wan..she thought she wan to buy
it but its too expensive wor...hehe..its okay..
after eating we move on to pavi since she said that KLCC got ntg n i wanna
shopping in pavi..so our 2nd station was at pavi..XD..
we went to shoppings!! n eat ice cream..after that we go to petaling
street to buy see sth...after done everything reach home around 4pm..
AWESOME!!! we can went to 3places in a day..it was a niceee day for me
even only 2 of us going..:)

THANK U NOOB...for being my driver!!promise will fetch u go out soon!!

Belows are some of the pictures on that day :


yee en and me....



yee en sandwiches..awesome one:)

my food..

this is mine....:)

STAY TUNE!!

1 comment:

Vivian Tan said...

i want your food!!!!><